D and D Kennel Job Opportunities
We at times hire for a part time kennel technician. If interested please e-mail us at [email protected] (please include your contact information, area you live in, availability, experience with animals, past/current work experience and volunteer experience, as well as anything else you would like us to know, resume) - we will e-mail you back with a job description and application for you to fill out and send back to us if you are interested in this job opportunity. We can keep your information on file and contact you if we have a job opening.
As a kennel technician at D and D Kennel you must be:
- Able to multitask
- Able to prioritize
- Able to work independently
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Caring (for animals and their humans)
- Detail oriented
- Follow instructions
- Hard working
- Have flexible schedule
- Have reliable transportation
This is a fast paced position you must be able to work quickly and efficiently. It is recommend that you be able to lift at least 50 pounds and have experience with animals and customer service.
* October 2019 Update - we are currently hiring for a part time kennel technician to work Saturdays and Sundays *